2011年12月8日木曜日

8th. Dec The poster presentation

We explain about our survey " Christmas and New Year's Day" by using poster. This time was my first poster presentation so I was so nervous. we did presentation 4times, more presentation we did, the better introduction we could explain. The most difficult point was express the percentages or proportion because we hardly talk about them in a daily life. The good point of our presentation is that the poster is very simple. It helps watcher to understand information more clearly. On the other hand, the point is that I watched poster many times. I should have explain about survey watching listener.  After watching  presentation of other students, I noticed that some important points in the presentation. The first is that speaking or explaining loudly. When we watched certain group, we couldn't understand information clearly because their voice was little small. The Second point is the size and depth of a letter in the poster. These points relate whether the presentation is easy to see or not, I think. When I make a presentation next time, I will pay attention about these points.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿