2011年12月22日木曜日

22th, Dec Ipad presentation

     Today was the last class in this year and we did Ipad free topic presentation. The first, I watched Misato's presentation. Her topic was about Sanrio, and she introduced the characters of Sanrio. Sanrio was invented in Japan but countries where each character was born were not in Japan. It was so interesting for me. For example, Hello Kitty, The famous character in Sanrio, is from the U.k.
     The second presenter was Makiko and she presented about Atsuto Uchida, a famous soccer player in Japan. She has many pictures and many interesting topic so I really enjoyed her presentation.
     The third, Iyo introduced Olympic. She studied it very much so I could understand about her topic.
     The last person I watched presentation was Sakurako. He presented about her home town, Fukuoka. It's Christmas season now, so she introduced many illuminated spots.
     This year, we learned how to presentation, so my last presentation is better than my first one, I think, but I still can't introducing about my topic watching listeners. I will practice more in order to be able to make a presentation more frequently.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿